Friday, June 16, 2006

The Servant of the Lord

Oh my Lord, I cannot say nothing any more…

Reading the old testament books I always knew when there was something of you… I immediately knew it… I heard some uncreated music – each time – it can’t be mixed up with something else – it sounded like the certain voice – a little strange for our ear might be – but no, it was tuned for a person could hear – like MF waves? But we are not able to hear the waves themselves – we hear things wondering within them… Each time the prophets allude you - my heart fades out and the lines starts singing by themselves:

This is my favourite song:
1 "Here is my servant, whom I uphold,
my chosen one in whom I delight;
I will put my Spirit on him
and he will bring justice to the nations.
2 He will not shout or cry out,
or raise his voice in the streets.
3 A bruised reed he will not break,
and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out.
In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;

4 he will not falter or be discouraged
till he establishes justice on earth.
In his law the islands will put their hope."

(Isaiah, 42, 1-4)


John came and they cut his head.

Jesus came – he was saying nothing, he was saying nothing… heigh-ho he could so long ago give them all so final lick with the rough side of the Tongue to bend their wicked neck.

But no! but…no: the law… the prophecy? The love and obedience to Father? To people?

A bruised reed he will not break…

You said nothing for all they did with you…. But you could destroy all that collection of undesirables by one sight for so many times!!! (mystery? You have known the price of the human blood).

Your eyes – they were divine – they were the eye of God, who is seeing and hearing by Himself - You granted people with new eyes but they you left their the still small voices.

How did you veil them not to radiate so strong through all the universe?.. But they just didn’t know a Universe – so how they could be transilluminated?.. Should I have compassion on them? Should I? Ought to? No.

Withdraw me my Lord! I will never be capable. To accept their norms of life and happily-unhappily fabricated guilds of monsters!

……………………………………………

‘Let me better wash your dirty feet and your dirty steps … that you may enter the Kingdom…’

Behold my Lord, please - When one wants to clean a room – he understands what is/was the dead in his/her life and tell his/her servant to threw away all this rubbish, doesn’t he/she? Why needs to go on scavenging to be free away from it? Just they do not want to say the whole cancerous 'truth' – they do not want to release from all that smiling stuff. If I need to clean my room I say to my servant and he will throw away all I told him to do… Indeed Israel doesn’t know such faith… To my 'Servant'...

No," said Peter, "you shall never wash my feet." (John, 13, 8)

What is here? The psychology?

Why, tell me, why people find pleasure in scavenging of their sins? Why they need to face and face into the cold meat of their past? I have only one answer: If they don’t allow the “SERVANT’ clearing their room from it then something wrong with them…. They are seeking for some their own purpose in all the process … not God’s… but some their own business.

Withdraw me my Lord!

Then need the corresponding liar-prophet – which they have already got – they are so worry of this person - and draw for me this their fabrication as their inner gest- they have for them both – I feel sick from this deux cancer for soo looong. If they are happy (or not so much) with false prophets – please why should I be under their wooden saw for all these years? And let it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for them (Matthew 11-22)

Babylon land. I was staying there for 70 years, and they asked me to sing out for them on harps – our melodies they wanted to be heard in their land… they were sneering at us, their shoulder loops on the coats and their girls smiled… And it was physically painful for us to hear their songs – they have some unsound Aeolian mode with changing tunes from one into another after definite steps: for example – for this tune they have strong variety of steps while for Dark Ages mode they changed it into mere a I step – just one step – but o gosh how false that ring was! Either their ears didn’t hear it or they themselves were apt just for ‘namely’ this type of music. Thus, every occupational group deserves its prophet, even if it’s a false prophet.

Recall me, o Lord to your music I hear so often – even now…

They say - O Lord - for so often - but to Whom do they return their faces? They never turn face to You - though You told them about your readiness to be with them always! Servant of the Lord... as they want to be Masters by their own breed and do things by themselves while they have You. They strive for their own...

10Jesus answered, "A person who has had a bath needs only to wash his feet; his whole body is clean. And you are clean, though not every one of you." 11For he knew who was going to betray him, and that was why he said not every one was clean.
12When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. "Do you understand what I have done for you?" he asked them. 13"You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and rightly so, for that is what I am. 14Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another's feet. 15I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. 16I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.
(John, 13)


Each time I heard the special music - it was the sound of some another language – traces of Fire Tongues …I heard in the wind…

2 When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
6
I will say to the north, 'Give them up!'
and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.'
Bring my sons from afar
and my daughters from the ends of the earth-


This is what the LORD says—
your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:
"For your sake I will send to Babylon
and bring down as fugitives all the Babylonians,
in the ships in which they took pride.

(Isaiah, 43, 1-6)


All that whole night my eyes were fountains of tears. Redeem them all, grant them all with what they all do desire so much, my Lord!

and let me, I do beg YOU, 'during their joint lives', stay in our music. To be out of that false land of their 'Beloveds'.

2 comments:

Proserpine said...

is is so pleasant for some people

Proserpine said...

I know.