Wednesday, May 24, 2006

On 'mode of immobile being'

How is the immobile time living? How does it correlate with the Heart? Maybe when I feel it as immobile sense it gets then a chance for God to give a taste of quality? In silence and prayer, in my everyday delivery your will is being revealed…After taste…

The word theatre shares the same root as the word theory. Theoria means 'to look at attentively'

But when applied?

An idea is an image. Unlike the other senses of smell, touch and taste. There does appear to be a complicated relationship between sight and language. But smell doesn't appear to share quite the same press coverage. For others it is a sense without an image. The ability to visualize something internally is closely related to the ability to describe it verbally. Verbal and written descriptions create highly emotive images. The link between vision, memory and verbalization can be quite startling. As smell has a hidden agenda.

I love the smell of my skin – and you? Are you able to hear this simple confession of nature?

'Too much for love', he said...

Today all this 'belongs to a sphere beyond tragedy’. A sphere of 'tears-in-a-bottle' mobile being... Only once in my life I heard the smell of that conjugated with the smell of mine. Though in a distance it was but enough to rejoice with hope! I understand and concede that mind could be mistaken but the nature of a woman? This unconscious but eternal act of accepting or escape given through the traces of the deepest story of previous and future worlds? This code to the Other which only your only-begotten being is able to watch?

The smell of my skin, the smell of wind and morning, the smell of river and white flowers, the smell of milk and I do not know what it could for you, which always feels itself at home even with a guest... with my favourite French perfume. The smell of freedom and hope that naturally inbound with my Persephone.

Sometimes she writes letters. Here is one in style of Stern.

"Dear Alois,

Only you were not raving for such things. When you cut my head off with this favourite (since what time?) 'gosh' (never could see how people can recall this?)and then can not realize the fact how it is possible for one person to have so much blood flowing after your intended open desire just to kill. You never could understand about my silence from time to time? How, tell me, how a person could articulate or write something when you cut masterly, all his/her fingers, one by one, with what should I have been writing? With the tongue or toes? Yes? Sorry, no, dear I prefer more traditional modes of affair. With hands, fingers, smiles, kisses, flowers and scented letters.

You do not admire with such things like the smell of skin or something. Today you feel yourself so offended because of the fact your last playmate kept silence for so long? How you cannot understand, my dear boy, that if you kill the lady – she is not able to reply anymore. Its not beautiful of course, but so simple truth. All the dead ladies, whom you call the ‘gators’, have the same smell. And speaking of wonderful Christmas jokes, no doubts there are many jokes about butchers who are dreaming themselves as gifted vegetarians.

Faithfully yours,
St.



P. S. "Lord make me a channel of your peace
When I am depressed show me compassion
and do it with ease.
Let me see that there is more in life then just me
Fill me to the brim and only mercy let me see".


From Nancy

2 comments:

Proserpine said...

Hate this "awaiting his return" picture. Think this is better

http://www.askart.com/AskART/photos/ALT20060304_3003/109.jpg

By the way I have found Dan Gerhartz own words on his chef-d'oeuvre "Tears in a bottle":

"This painting is a result of an inspiration following a sermon the artist heard his pastor give. The sermon was on the immeasurable love of God. He illustrated the sermon with Psalm 56:8 and the character of Jesus Christ. Dan's pastor stated it is very comforting to know and realize that while God records all our tears, he forgets our sins.

The white gown and antique pitcher symbolize how Christ's finished work on the cross washes us of our sins leaving us white as snow. The decorative bottle is the record of our tears. The position of the flowers in the painting frames the composition and forms the cross."


Dan Gerhartz

But I would not explain this only from this point of view. As my daughter said - such an Alice! - or as my inner review added - Christ Himself in the garden of Gethsemane, or anything you want - a mirror itself in its full Time

You even can not imagine my dear sister how much I love you!

Proserpine said...

His name… it is startling - and this is a single I was left. Who can withdraw this right from me? But how can you hear it? you are seeing to be so far, aren't you? :)

You know sometimes I really think I am going mad... but along with I feel no fear or harm of it. Maybe this the nearness of the Kingdom - I do hate and love, and I hate so strong and this is my only feeling but that one which is beoynd of all feelings - the love to God which in some miraculous way is stronger...

Intimacy of Kingdom... I will not enter - as I hate. And its a sin I will not jump over. Maybe only in death, after this life. Or next door to.