Thursday, February 14, 2008

Genesis

It is a miracle indeed – how the man appeared.

There was no special plan. It was the miracle. God created Adam from a word: first, in the beginning, yes, God was writing some Big and Holy Book (was It Bible? No, I think it was some another Book, but really the Bible is the reflection of that First One), where He described the sky and the earth, the grass and the birds and other poems. He wanted that beautiful Book about trees and stars for Himself/Themselves to be pleased… But suddenly (well, you writers know how characters appear in front of you, on the pages: you don’t expect them at all, or even do not need, whereas Someone else suddenly starts beating a tattoo on the door. You have to stand up and go to open the door to let the visitor come into your space. So that way Adam arrived. Thus from the very beginning it was the Word in the Book, or better to say – alive letters for hol(l)y and blood. (Oh I forgot to say: it was an Alive Book. Because all the God created was alive). But Adam went further on, from the pages into some magic creation unfolded more and more in front of his eyes.

So God allowed life for Adam, the same life God Himself knows. The events, the numbers – all got the power to be real. One mystery upon another. Letters, received mercy, began to play with each other, creating the world we try to perceive.

Now I feel I will be able to write later today about the Fall, but first about Life and Adam...

2 comments:

Nonni said...

Proserpine, I see that you've got your blog back!

I'm sure that you know how to do it, but if you want to place the music widget on the sidebar, follow these steps: go to the Dashboard and click Layout - Add a Page Element - HTML/JavaScript and then paste the code in Content, and then Save. When you are back in Page Elements, click SAVE once again.

Now you just need to keep adding to your Playlist in Sonific.com. You can also drag and drop to rearrange the order of playing in your Playlist.

I'd like to thank you once again for your lovely remarks. - Gene.

Proserpine said...

Hi, Gene,

How I am happy to see you here. Thank you. :))

I love reading and listening your posts a lot, and so I decided to share myself with this space again, to know more from you as well.

Thank you so much for detailed steps with music in Sofonic. I really not very good at the computers. I will try to step as you tell me. :)

I love the way you write of things and offer them, velocity of understanding, some familiar and new world... I am really so happy with my discovering of your journal. And thank you for letting me stay there and enjoying.

Proserpine